Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Car Show: Rock & Brews, Oviedo, FL 4/30/2017

Thank God for overcast skies and a slight breeze. Otherwise, most of us would've roasted during the Rock & Brews cruise Sunday, April 30th. By 3:00 pm the temperature was 90° with high humidity. That's Spring in Florida!

My bud Dave Preston drove his LS1-powered 1989 Trans Am and I followed in my Corvette, and even though the event started at 11 am and we arrived at 9:45 am, the place was already busy. By 11 it was packed, and cars kept coming in.

Here are a few photos I snapped during the event, but with an estimated 300-plus cars in attendance, I limited them to a few C3s as well as a few other interesting vehicles.




Above: My '76 Stingray ran great and having a working a/c system is wonderful!








Above: Love 1st generation Firebirds, and this one was a beauty! 
  

Above: All-original Pontiac Fiero GT.


Above: Dave's 1989 LS1-powered Firebird Trans Am.



Above: Back to the Future DeLorean. Marty McFly was nowhere to be found.

Above: Leaving the show. Photo by Russ Muller Photography.

For more info about this and other Central Florida events, visit Cruisin Orlando and FLA Car Shows.

Thanks for following my 1976 Corvette Stingray blog.